The PID Display Module is an add-on display for your control system that lets you see your current and target temperatures in a large, easy to read, bright display. It connects to the I2C header on your 3.x or newer BrewTroller and you can daisy chain as many together as you want. Each one can display separate data. The BrewTroller PID Display is fully supported in version 2.0 and newer of the BrewTroller program.
The PID Display can be used to display display timer, temperature and volume values.
- Locking connectors for daisy-chaining of boards
- Dedicated 12V polarized connector for connection to OSCSYS power distribution board
- Black colored PCB for improved control panel look
- RS485 communications via future firmware update
- Pushbutton for setting I2C address
- Board Size: H 2.6" X W 2.2"
- Power Input: 12v 1A
What's in the box?
- Brewtroller PID Display
What else do I need?
- If you are going to be chaining together multiple modules then you will want some I2C Interconnect cables
Schematics and User Manuals
|0 - 24||$35.99|
|25 - 49||$32.29|
|50 - Unlimited||$30.59|